{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Easter 2008






Porter really got the hang of Easter Egg Hunts. We took him to a community Easter egg hunt on Saturday. We had one at our house on Sunday, and then Grandma and Grandpa Hoopes had one at their house! He loved to pick up an egg and open it up, but he didn't ever want to put his eggs in the basket. He was content with whatever he had in his hands!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I found your blog! It is adorable, as are these pictures of Porter. Liam took one look at the computer screen and said "Is that Porter?". I love how he knows and loves your son already.

So, my email address is Pearlmarie@gmail.com if you want to email me your email address, so I can invite you to my blog:

billbeccaliam.blogspot.com

Have a good SUNNY day!

Becca

Amber said...

Brandon! I love your blog and your little boy is so cute! I hope all goes well with Angela's pregnancy. We are down in Salem so hopefully some day Jeremy and I can meet the rest of your little family! I am so glad you found me.
Amber