{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, March 27, 2009

How Random!

I just had to take a picture of this. Daffodils growing in the middle of our backyard. I thought it was funny. It makes me wonder how they got there, and how long they have been growing there. I am hoping I will be able to plant the bulbs somewhere else. We are beginning the process of killing the grass, so we can plant better grass. (see below pictures of Porter for our reasoning behind re-landscaping our whole yard.)

This is Porter after playing in our backyard probably for one hour. He didn't roll around on the ground to get all muddy. All he did was throw a ball around and chase bubbles. I had to strip him down before he could come inside because he was so dirty. This is why we are going to plant new grass. Our grass now is yucky and bare, with a lot of mud in between. Not good when you have a child that wants to be outside all day!


These pictures don't do a good job of showing how dirty he really was!

No comments: