{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day, today! It was so nice not to cook at all today, and I really just had a relaxing and somewhat lazy day! Even after Brandon tilled our whole yard yesterday and was soooo sore this morning, he still got up and kept busy this morning, so I could have a break. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to have the wonderful husband and children that I have. I am the luckiest mom the the whole wide world! I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom. She is the best mom and a wonderful example to me!

Normally we would go over to Brandon's parents house for Mother's Day, but we didn't because they are on an ALASKAN CRUISE! Happy Mother's day, Sharron, and Happy 50th Anniversary!

Brandon gave me a big hanging wall clock that I have been wanting for a long time, and Porter and Hudson gave me the cutest Elmo card that says "Elmo loves you!" Of course Porter picked it out! We hung the clock yesterday because I kind of found it on Friday in the back of the car... ooops! Brandon was bummed out, but I told him it actually worked out well because I could just enjoy it today, already hung up!

I love you Brandon, Porter, and Hudson! Thank you for making this day and every day special for me!

4 comments:

Desiree said...

Those pictures at the top of your blog are adorable. I'm glad you found my blog, I have to admit I found yours a while ago (from the Grimmett's), but I didn't get a chance to leave a comment. Your boys are so fun. Glad you had a lazy Mother's day. Those are always great.

Dana and ohana said...

i am so glad you found us too! I love looking through other blogs so I will be visiting you often. I'm glad everything went well with the yard. It will be so fn to have it done.

Michele said...

It's nice to have a day off once in a while! :) Your boys' pictures at the top of you r blog are cute. I want to see what your new clock looks like!

John, Tish and Peyton Maughan said...

YAY for blogs!!! It's so fun to see what everyone does in their spare time! The pictures are adorable and I'm glad you got to relax on Mother's Day too!