{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I'm Addicted.

To couponing, that is. I'm still a beginner, and right now it is very time consuming, but I love it! I love not breaking the bank when I go grocery shopping and getting food for my food storage! Today when I went to the store, this is what I got:
10 boxes of Life cereal, 2 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, 2 frozen pizzas, and 4 Breyers ice cream cartons. And the grand total for this purchase was...... $15.94!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Nice! I get a high out of getting a good deal. It's so much better to pay less & get more! It is addicting!

The Grimmett's said...

Awesome!

Cadie said...

This is an addiction you can be proud of! AND it makes me feel like an idiot for paying full price for my groceries! I need coupon lessons!

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

Your blog is darling! It was so fun to see what you have been up to. Yesterday, I realized I really need to try using coupons. So... I was thrilled to see what you have been able to do! Thanks for sharing! I am sorry about your miscarriage. I bet that was really hard. Your boys are darling and look so sweet.
We miss the Hoopes! but it is so great to keep in touch! Take care! - Zara