{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, July 5, 2010

Utah Trip: Lagoon!

We look forward to going to Lagoon every summer we visit Grandma & Grandpa Perry. This was Hudson's first year to be able to ride the rides! He didn't know what to think at first, but quickly decided this was something fun!

Porter, of course, remembered how fun it is right away. He remembered this ride from last year. I think it's one of his favorites! He is one brave kid, because it is a free-fall ride!

Hudson looked so cute waiting for the roller coaster to start!

We all love this octopus ride. That's Grandma with Hudson, & behind them was Grandpa with Porter.

I think they tried every possible ride they could ride on!






Taking a break to ride the train & see some animals.
We also spent a good portion of the day at Lagoon-A-Beach, but I didn't take any pictures. I was having way too much fun! :)

No comments: