{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day and Summer Fun!

I'm pretty sure Brandon had a super great Father's Day this year. It started on Friday when he went on a "man trip" with a bunch of his friends. They went to Detroit Lake, and while there, their boat broke down so they couldn't get back! Brandon was supposed to come home Saturday, but I think he was really heart broken that he had to stay an extra day;) When he got home, we gave him our gifts. Brody gave him this book "My Day with Daddy". Hudson gave him some new shoes. I gave him a picture of the boys to put in his office. And Porter gave him a new drill that he loves!

Then we went to visit Grandpa Hoopes. He hasn't been in good health and has been at this Rehabilitation Center for a couple of months. Good news, though! They are going to let him come home on July 4th! Yay!
We love you Grandpa Hoopes!
( I am also excited because my mom and dad are coming up here on Saturday, so we will be able to give him his Father's Day gifts in person this year!)
Yesterday we decided to take advantage of the sunny warm weather, so we went swimming in Grandma's pool. It was a blast! So fun, I think we're going to go back today, even though it's not supposed to be as sunny! We are definitely ready for summer here! Hudson took awhile to warm up to the water, but by the time we left, he was comfortable in the pool and having lots of fun!



Brody hung out in the pool the whole time, just chillin'.
Porter was having so so so much fun!

Swim lessons sure paid off! He is doing really good with actual swimming. I'm just glad he isn't scared of the water like he has been the past two years!
Notice anything missing in this picture?...
The training wheels are off! Good job Porter!

I just had to add these pics of Brody! This is how I caught him sleeping for one of his naps!
Face completely smooshed into the mattress! I had to check and see if he was still breathing! Silly baby:)

2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

I can't believe Porter is riding without training wheels! That's awesome!

Sherice said...

Oh, I love the arm hanging out of the crib bars:) Babies really do sleep in the silliest of positions. Glad you guys are taking advantage of some warm pool days. Hope your summer is going well!