{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Big One-Zero

Ten years ago today I married the love of my life! I am amazed that ten years has gone so fast! I really still feel like we are newlyweds, which is a good thing, right? This guy of mine is such a good husband and father. I am so blessed to have Brandon and three little but amazing sons in my life and to know that we will be a family forever! I love Brandon so much and can't wait to see where we're at for our 20 yr, 30yr, 40yr... anniversaries!

***I know you probably thought I dropped off the face of the earth, but I'm still here! I just don't know where July went!!! We have been sooooo busy having fun and now I can't believe it's time to be getting ready for another year of preschool.  I will slowly be updating what we have been up to, but the Summer's not over yet and there is still a lot of fun to be had, so I'm not making any promises:)

No comments: