{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

Spiderman turned 3!

Since Hudson's birthday is on Halloween, he had a ghost party... and I guess you guessed what he went as!

Spiderman and Hulk... no more cute costumes that I get to pick out, here!
The kiddos played mixed up pumpkins, witches brew, and went on a ghost treasure hunt.
I loved all of the cute and creative costumes!

And these were the main attraction for our Ghost party.
Boo!
Hudson LOVED his party! Seriously, when I put up my Halloween decorations the beginning of October, he thought I was decorating for his party and every morning he asked if it was his party... October was a looooooong month!
That night we went to our church Halloween Carnival & Trunk-or-Treat. There is a no-mask rule, so we colored their hair. Porter loved it, Hudson wasn't so sure!
On Sunday, we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Hoopes' house to have a Birthday dinner & open more presents!


Yep! He was spoiled!

No comments: