{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, January 13, 2012

Guess who had a BiRtHdaY?

Our Brody did! He had his First Birthday on Friday the 13th! And am I happy about it? Not at all! I don't like celebrating my kids' First Birthdays because that means my babies are growing up(sniff, sniff). I have really really really enjoyed Brody as a baby. He is such an easy baby that he has allowed me to. AND I know they grow soooooo fast, so I told myself that I was going to worry less about everything else going on and just enjoy this stage. And I have!
It's a good thing Brody has two older brothers to help him open his presents:)



This is the cake I made for Brody. It's actually two standard size cupcakes and four minis.
These are the cupcakes I made for everyone else.
And here's the cute cake pics.





1 comment:

Desiree said...

What a cute cake! Alex had a twinkie for his "personal" cake. Happy Birthday Brody, such a cutie!