{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Our Week

Our week started off by another snow storm! We're in the end of March, people! In Oregon! And this snow storm was a little more impressive than the last one. That's pretty unheard of! Anyways, one last time (hopefully!) we had to take advantage of the snow.
We FINALLY got to use the tickets my hubby got for me for Christmas! Yesterday we went to Wicked! It was such a fun date! I love spending time with Brandon, and Wicked was a great way to spend time with him. It was awesome!
Thanks, honey! Love ya!

And today, Porter gave his first talk in Primary! He did such a good job! We're so proud of you, Porter!

All-in-all, it was a great week! And this week is SPRING BREAK! Yay! We're staying home, but I'm still excited because I have a huge list of things I want to get done before preschool starts again! And there's nothing that feels better to me than crossing stuff off my To Do list!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

oh my, his first talk?! So sorry we had to get up and leave during it. Glad you had a good time at wicked.