{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, April 13, 2012

All About Brody

This little guy is 15 months now! Time sure has flown by. I look around for my little baby & I can't find him anymore:( Instead he has been replaced with this toddler that climbs on everything, gets into everything, undoes everything I have already done, never stops, and is busy, busy, busy from the moment he wakes up to the moment he crashes at night!

Here's some more of what Brody is up to as of late:
  • He's still a good sleeper (thank goodness!)
  • He doesn't say many words yet. He's pretty quiet most of the time. He jabbers and says momma and dadda and that's about it in the speaking department.
  • Even though he isn't talking yet, he is VERY good at letting us know what he needs. He does some sign language (milk, more, please, finished) which helps a lot.
  • He absolutely LOVES is big brothers! He wants to be where ever they are and doing whatever they are doing.
  • One of his nicknames is The Terror because he can have all the containers of toys from the preschool room dumped out on the floor before we even know that's what's happening!
  • Despite his nickname, he also has a very sweet side to his personality. I could just love on him all day long... and I do!
  • He's getting tons of teeth! His mouth has just been a lumpy mess with all the teeth he has been getting for the last couple months. He doesn't let me get a very good look, but anytime I try to put orajel on his gums, it seems like I can feel a new tooth that has popped up.
  • It is nearly impossible to take any pictures of him! He doesn't want to stay in one place. I've even tried just taking pictures of him while playing, and the little stinker is gone out of the frame before I even get the picture taken! Hence I have a ton of pictures with nothing but background in them!
Brody had his Dr. Appt. today and here are his stats:
Weight: 22 lbs 1 oz (25%)
Height: 32 in. (75%)

No comments: