{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our School's a ZOO!

We decided that the zoo would be our classroom today.
I found these super cute Zoo Passports on Pinterest.

Each animal they see, they put a star sticker next to it. Then tomorrow, I will have them draw some of the animals they saw that weren't pictured in the passport.
That's a ginormous polar bear napping on the other side of the glass!
3 boys in sand heaven!







Zoo's make us hungry!
It's a good thing we ate before we went to visit the lions, because this is what we saw when we got there!
I guess it was their lunchtime, also! Yikes!
The zoo volunteer there said that he has never seen them feed the lions a whole animal before, and this is probably a once-in-a-lifetime experience! So as gross as it was to watch, I am so glad that my kids had that experience!
You can't get this kind of an education sitting in a classroom!
We will be using the zoo as our classroom a lot this year!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I love school days like that! It's amazing the experiences that homeschool can bring. Maybe we'll have to think about a zoo pass this year...I'd like to go more often. Cute passports! How fun!