{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Brody Update

When Brody went in for his 2 year check-up in January, his Dr. recommended he start speech therapy because he's still not talking much. I agreed it was time to let a professional step in & help him. I got an appt. for Feb. to do a two hour evaluation to see if he qualified for speech therapy. He did qualify (not a surprise!) and a speech therapist has been coming to our house twice a month since March. We are going to get this kid talking! Talking or not, we sure do love him & his personality!

2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

He said "wow" to me yesterday when I gave him a cupcake! He's such a cute little guy!

The Grimmett's said...

Yes, we decided on little lambs. I was throwing around the idea of a co-op but against it. This will be good for him. . . I hope!