{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

End of School ~ Beginning of Summer!

Sorry I have been MIA! A lot has been going on & more on that in another post, but in the mean time, school ended & summer has started!

I had my end-of-school preschool party. The invites we're butterflies since we had butterflies in our classroom this year. I made these cute water bottles for my kids filled with treats & kool aid that say "Have a KOOL summer!" And the cutest butterfly cupcakes!
The kids could play with bubbles in the sand & water, we ate dinner on the lawn & then the kids had a little program prepared with their favorite songs. It was so fun, but I'm sad preschool is over:(
On the last day of preschool we got to release our butterflies!
My boys can't get enough of bubble baths!
My parents came into town during Memorial Day weekend. This little guy couldn't get enough of his Papa! (I realize I didn't get a pic of grandma, but I promise she was there, too!)
Nana & Papa took us to an iris & peony farm. The boys had a blast exploring & roaming around!
We have also been enjoying the new splash park that is close to our house!
And of course Summer can't start without swimming!

I just had to add this pic! I went to check on Brody during nap time & this is what I see. His bed is normally on the far right wall! He moved it all the way over to his rocking chair! At least he fell asleep on his bed:)
I love how they all play together! Brothers are built-in play buddies!
Porter lost his second tooth!
We have been making lots of fruit smoothies & my kiddos LOVE them! I love that they are so healthy!
We went strawberry pickin'. Not a surprise, but Brody & Hudson didn't get any berries in their container, just in their tummies:) But Porter was an awesome picker & a big help!
Porter requested strawberry pie with some of the strawberries we picked, & I was more than happy to oblige! Yum!

No comments: