{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, May 16, 2008

Go Porter!



I guess I am just being a proud mom, but I was so impressed that Porter could stack the blocks like this. We have had these blocks since Porter was a couple months old and I would try to get him to play with them, but he never seemed interested. And then one day, I was shocked to see that he picked them out of his toy box and started making towers! I realize this probably isn't that interesting, but I was proud of Porter!

2 comments:

Char said...

Way to go, Porter!! I'd say that's totally an accomplishment! Especially if you've had them that long and he's just now playing around with them.
Char

Grandma Perry said...

Yea! Porter