{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, May 4, 2008

What I do in a day...


Basically anything Brandon or I do in a day, Porter likes to do in a day. He loves wearing my shoes, and he is learning how to get around in them. He has been obsessed with pens for a long time. If he sees anyone with a pen, he has to have it. He is also obsessed with cell phones (and has been for a long time!) Forget the toy cell phones, though. But what really gets us is we will give him an old real cell phone, and he doesn't want that one. We can't trick him! He's too smart! It has to be a working cell phone, which can cause problems, because he will call people!

1 comment:

Cadie said...

I'm waiting for Porter's call...