{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Baby Oh Baby!

I've been meaning to post this, but haven't gotten around to it until now. I don't want to forget it, though! Throughout this pregnancy, Brandon and I have tried to involve Porter as much as possible and help him understand what is going on, even though he will only be 21 months when his baby brother is born. As my tummy has gotten bigger, Porter has started to understand that there is a baby in there. When we ask where baby Hudson is, he usually points to my belly, and occasionally he will lift up his own shirt and point to his belly. He loves to kiss my belly, (actually he gives zerbits that are really slimy, but I can't get mad). He notices other babies now and even if he hears one cry, but doesn't see it, he will say "baby!". It is so cute to see him gain an interest in babies. Brandon and I haven't known what to expect, since Porter is so young. The cutest thing happened the other day, though. Porter has a stuffed monkey that is wearing a shirt. He was playing with it, and all of the sudden he runs to me really excited yelling "baby! baby!" I looked to see what he was talking about. He had his monkey and under the monkey's shirt, he had put a small ball! I couldn't believe that he had done that! I think he knows a lot more than we sometimes give him credit for! We love you, Porter! And we can't wait to meet your baby brother!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's so exciting, and it is coming so quick. If you ever need help or anything, give me a call!