{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, October 27, 2008

Carving our pumpkin

Porter had fun helping out with carving our pumpkin tonight. Actually, he had fun eating candy and watching us do it! He did let us know that he wanted a scary jack-o-lantern face. He was surprised with what came out of the pumpkin. He kept on saying "Ewww!" and he wouldn't touch the inside! Porter approved of the finished product, though!




3 comments:

Unknown said...

I heard about your good news! Congrats!!! Let me know if I can take Porter off your hands for a bit, any time, we'd love to have him over. You are going to need your rest and we're glad to help in any way. I'm excited to see this new little Hoop!

Michele said...

Your family is so cute! It's fun to see what you're up to! I found your blog on marla and garry's so I thought I'd check it out! Good luck with the new baby!

Ronald Perry said...

How can any young boy be so cute? Am I biased, or is Porter absolutely the most adorable thing in the whole world? Thanks for taking such good care of my grandson.