{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The boy's room...

My family has been dying to see pictures of the boy's room. They knew that we painted it, but I'm sure it's been hard to visualize. I decided I better at least post these pictures before they get mad at me!

Porter's big boy bed- surprisingly he does well sleeping in it. It's a good thing we got it because Porter climbs in and out of the crib, anyways!

Wall with the closet on the left and their bathroom on the right.

I'm so glad this room had a built-in bookcase! As you can see, we pretty much use the whole thing. That's what happens when you are a preschool teacher and start collecting children's books long before you have children of your own!

One room done- the rest of the house to do. It's gonna take awhile to get everything done that we want to do to this house! The question I have is, will I ever feel like everything is done or will there always be something else we want to do to the house?

3 comments:

Michele said...

Wow... I love the paint you did! So cute! I think there can always be more to do to houses, but once you get the big stuff done, all the little stuff won't bother you as much! That's what we've found. About the scrapbooking... I did the pages on my blog, & caught up with my kids' books all on a website called smilebox.com I did Nixen's whole 1st year in about a week! They have really cute pre-designed templates that you have a few options (like colors & # of pictures etc.) but you basically just drop your photos in & print! Check it out. I also went to a digi class where they used photo shop... She gave us a detailed instruction packet & web site ideas & more... let me know if you want a copy, & I'll get one to you! But smilebox was fast, cute & easy... good for catching up!

Rachelle said...

Really cute Angela! You can come decorate my house! Miss you guys! Move back soon, okay?

Parker said...

so cute! Even better than I pictured. Hang in there with the painting...it really looks nice. I can't believe the pictures of Hudson. I told my mom that some how Parker and I need to move closer to you guys so our kids can be good friends!