{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I'm back!

When it rains, it pours! We got moved into our house (later than we wanted because of the darned snowy weather). My family barely made it with roads closing everywhere. They even made it into the Oregonian because they stopped at Multnomah Falls on the way here and there was a photographer there. Something weird happened and I wasn't able to sign-in to my blog to post and check other blogs. And then our wireless card went on the fritz. We just got our internet back and I figured out why blogger wasn't letting me sign-in to my blog, actually Brandon figured it out. Anyway, I am going to try to catch up with what we have been doing. We have been very busy with the move, Christmas, Hudson's blessing, house stuff, and right now I am trying to plan Porter's birthday party for this Saturday. Busy, busy, busy! I didn't realize how hard it is to live without internet!!!

No comments: