{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm in Preschool Heaven!!!

This must be game week! I saw these deals at Toys R Us and I got soooooo excited b/c I am trying to get everything for my preschool (which is an extensive list) and most of these games I will be able to use! The rest of the stuff I will use for gifts! I was so excited about these deals, I didn't want to wait until Brandon got home to take the kids, so I just took them. They did pretty good, but I spent $1 on the rides at the front of the store to keep them happy! Here's what I got:
Twister
Connect 4
Trouble
Hi Ho Cherry O
Sorry Sliders
Chutes and Ladders
Operation
Bop It
Elefun
Hungry Hungry Hippos
Gator Golf
Monopoly Deal
2 My Little Pony's
3 Elefun & Friends stuffed animals

Most of the games have rebates and Toys R Us has a deal going on where you get a $5 gift card with every $20 game purchase you make (before coupons) I got $20 in gift cards! With the rebates ($31) and the gift cards, I spent.... $23.88! That's $1.40 per item! WooHoo! (And, when I put my gift cards in my wallet, I saw a $5 Target gift card I had forgotten about!)
I Heart Shopping!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

SWEET!!! Ah, the joy of a good deal!