{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

My summer just kept on getting busier and busier! This is what has been keeping me so busy...

I having been a canning maniac! I canned 32 quarts of peaches and 50 quarts of pears. Next on my agenda is lots and lots of salsa and spaghetti sauce.

I've also been getting my preschool ready. I can't believe that class starts tomorrow! I have been working on it for close to a year to make sure I was prepared and ready, and now the time is here! I am sooooo excited!

Here is a tour of Little Learners Preschool:

Block & Circle Time Area


Library

Writing Center

Dramatic Play

Manipulative Tables

Sand & Water Table
After things settle down with canning and preschool, I am going to update our whole summer, so stay tuned!

3 comments:

Michele said...

that's awesome! your busy busy! cute preschool.

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

Angela! You are amazing! The preschool looks great! those preschool kids are so lucky!
I am so jealous of all your canning. I usually do it with my mom in Utah. We will be moving home to Utah in about 8 months so I thought I would wait so I didn't have to move it all home. When you have a second and aren't too busy (which may be never :) would you send me your spaghetti sauce recipe so I can give it a try next season. I always buy it at the store and always wish I had a good recipe. Thanks a million! Don't work to hard! Take care!-Zara

Dana and ohana said...

Really, this is amazing Angela! Great job!!!!!!