{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm so Lucky!

So, I just want to say that I have the BEST friends ever! I am so lucky! We had planned what I thought was going to be a Girl's Night Out for Friday night. Well, it wasn't exactly a girl's night out, it was a surprise baby shower for me & two of my other preggo friends! I was so surprised! I had no clue! Brandon even knew & didn't spoil it!


I don't have pics b/c I didn't have my camera, but here is the invitation that was passed out when I wasn't looking:

And this is what I came home with! Seriously, each of us 3 got a huge bin overflowing with gifts! Like I said, I am so lucky! Thanks, girls! It was a great surprise shower! And now I am super excited to get the Nursery done so I can put all this stuff away!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

That's funny, I just posted about the shower too! We really do have some pretty awesome friends. I still can't believe they pulled that off! So glad that we could be the guests of honor together!

Melinda said...

That's awesome! And exactly what I feel should happen for babies after the first one, especially of the same gender-a "baby essentials" shower! That is so creative! There are quite a few women in my ward who are pregnant with 2nd/3rd children who would definitely benefit from something like this, I'm so glad to see such a great idea! I just might have to steal it :-)