{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving 2010! I have so so so much to be thankful for, especially these little turkeys!
We made the paper turkey's at preschool and then we made cute cupcake turkeys for everyone on Thanksgiving.

Look at that concentration! (from both of them!)

Such cute turkeys! My little guys ate theirs for dessert after our Thanksgiving feast, & everyone else was able to take theirs home.

We had Thanksgiving at our house this year. Here's Brandon's fam. minus Mike, Jen, Morgan, Jordyn, Kelsey, & Ryan. Brandon & I made the turkey's this year for the first time. I roasted mine in the oven & I was pleasantly surprised how good it was! But, Brandon's took the cake (or turkey). He smoked it and it was the. best. turkey. ever! Good job, honey! That will be a tradition every year now!
It was a great Thanksgiving this year! The only thing that would have made it better would be to have my family there, but I am grateful we live close to at least one of our families! Hosting Thanksgiving wasn't as hard or stressful as I thought it would be & would LOVE to do it again!

P.S. Brandon wanted me to add that he participated in the craziness called Black Friday shopping this year (that's totally unheard of. He usually HATES shopping). He got his game face on, became crazy like all the other shoppers (he said the women were the most aggressive & pushy) and scored us a 40" t.v. for under $300! (he got the 3rd to the last one!) Good job! I think maybe, just maybe my love of shopping might be rubbing off on him?.... well, probably not, but he did a good job early, early this morning!

1 comment:

Sherice said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad to hear your day was wonderful one. I absolutely LOVE those turkey cupcakes, too cute! Hope your preschool is going well. Happy holidays to you and your cute family:)