{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Our Hudson

It's hard to believe that our little Hudson is 2 years old! He's supposed to be our baby, but he is sure wanting to be a big boy. He is talking like crazy & keeps up with everything his big brother is doing. He LOVES Porter and looks up to him. They are best friends.
Hudson's 2 yr old stats:
Height: 35 in.- 90%
Weight: 28 lbs- 70%

He is just so cute I just want to squeeze him sometimes! He came to me like this while playing outside with a football saying "Hemet, hemet!" (helmet) Brandon was really proud of him for that!

Speaking of squeezing him, sometimes I want to squeeze him not in a good way! For some reason, he has not been sleeping very well. Depending on the day, he will take HOURS to fall asleep for nap & bedtime!!! This is driving me crazy. Sometimes he doesn't even fall asleep at all for nap. I am definitely not ready for a non-napping child! He's barely 2 for heavens sake! When he finally does fall asleep, it's usually not on his bed. Can you find him among all the stuffed animals?

He gets so tired that when he finally does fall asleep, he just crashes where he is. Silly kid! I'm hoping this is just a phase. I guess I've been spoiled with Porter taking very good naps, even still!
Nap or no nap, we still love this little guy! He keeps things interesting in our family:)

3 comments:

Michele said...

he does look so big. Wait till your baby gets here! I saw your mom this weekend at sister's day. It was fun! We miss all you girls that don't live here! :)

Anonymous said...

He is so big, and adorable. That last photo cracks me up.

Mason & Laura said...

this little guy is pretty much irresistible! hilarious that he conks wherever he is, doesn't he know naps are AWESOME?!? tell him I'll be sure to bring more wheat chex next play group :) (he was crackin' me up today)