{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Friday, May 13, 2011

4 months

Our Brody baby is 4 months old today on Friday the 13th!
*loves to play with toys
*puts EVERYTHING in his mouth
*thinks his brothers are hilarious and laughs at them
*is sooooo ticklish, especially on his tummy and behind his knees
*reaches for everything that is in front of him, including hair
*is still the sweetest baby in the whole world

2 comments:

Desiree said...

Look how good he is on his tummy too! My little guy hates his tummy.

Sherice said...

He is so darling. You remind of myself with my third baby when he was tiny like him. There is just something about them~ angels I tell ya:) I love the sweet spirit they bring into the family. Hope your spring is a happy one!