{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Cutest Punkin in the Patch!

Our little Punkin is 10 months old!





Brody
*is really wanting to walk. He practices by pushing the high chair around our kitchen! I've seen him stand alone also, so I'm pretty sure it's not going to be too long before he is walking.
*still only has two teeth.
*loves to play peek-a-boo with himself!
*gets so excited when I sign the word for "milk" (and I'm excited to say, he finally started to take a bottle!)
*loves water... a nice warm bath or cold pool, it doesn't matter! He starts splashing as soon as I put him in any water & he doesn't stop until I take him out!
*likes to play with whatever his brothers are playing with. Baby toys, forget about it!
*is still the BEST baby ever!!! and I feel so spoiled to have him!

No comments: