{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a lovely Thanksgiving this year. Porter and Hudson made these cute turkeys at preschool.
We spent the day at my in-law's house. Brandon's brother and family came up from Salem. Grandma had gingerbread cookies for the kids to decorate.

Then they watched some classic Christmas movies: you know, Rudolf, Frosty the Snowman, etc...
Don't ask.
For Thanksgiving dinner I made a turkey (I totally forgot to get a pic of it! I guess I was too excited to eat it!), homemade rolls, this apple pie ...
and Pumpkin Pie Layered Toffee Cheesecake. That's right, folks. Pumpkin pie on top, toffee cheesecake on bottom. one word-Yum!
Porter & Hudson's contribution to the dinner were these ADORABLE fingerprint turkey place cards. Can you say cute or what? Hudson did his own and then lost interest. Porter finger printed half and I did the other half and Porter wrote all of the names. Sooooooo cute!
Cheers!
Just before we dug in... minus Porter. I didn't get him in the pic. oops!

No comments: