{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, October 14, 2012

What we've been up to lately...

A lot of this...
and this...
A little of this...
and this...
A lot of this...
and this...
Too much of this...
and this... (according to Brandon)!
A lot of this...
and this...
A little of this...
and this...
Not enough of this... (quiet time: a rare sighting in this house!)
1,778.5 lbs of this... a record in Oregon for the largest pumpkin ever!
And TONS of this...
45 quarts of peaches~ 67 quarts of pears~ 12 quarts of apple pie filling~ 12 half-pints pickled green beans~ 12 quarts of spaghetti sauce~ 24 pints of salsa~ 48 quarts of apple sauce. That's a grand total of 220 jars I canned this year! Go me!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad to be done with canning, but looking forward to enjoying my hard work all. year. long!

And only Hudson could do this during church today:
We were practicing our Primary Program and things were going so smoothly for having 50 kids in one room sitting for 2 hours straight! The Primary Pres. had just come to me & said that it wasn't feeling chaotic & that things were running so smoothly with the practice. Just then Hudson comes running to me crying and I see the hugest goose egg on his head that I've ever seen! I didn't see what happened, but I put it together that he ran into the chair rack that holds the folding chairs. He must have been going full speed when he ran into it to get a bump that big on his head! Like I said, only Hudson...

And this is what went on after church today...
They were driving me nuts and kicking one of Brody's baby balls that both Brandon & I had already told them not to kick in the house. So outside they went, rain & all, Porter still in his church socks. I didn't care. And they obviously didn't either! They found the huge puddle on the sand box & had a hay day! Brody felt left out & threw a big enough fit that I even let him out. Just what my boys needed to get rid of some of their energy!

1 comment:

Dana and ohana said...

his poor head:( Maybe he nedds a pretty pink bow to cover it up;)