{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Hudson's Birth Story

I went to a doctor appointment on October 30th and the doctor that checked me said that I was 6 cm dialated. She was worried about how fast this labor would go considering how fast Porter's labor was. She actually started scaring me by saying once I went into labor, I may not have enough time to make it to the hospital before I deliver. Her suggestion was to be induced to make sure that I could have the baby at the hospital. It was a tough decision because I wanted Hudson to come into this world 100% natually. Ultimately, Brandon and I decided we did not want to deliver Hudson in the car. I was induced on HALLOWEEN DAY at 7:30 in the morning.

4 comments:

Char said...

Oh the planning that goes into the births of our babies...

Ronald Perry said...

Nana,
I hope Hudson loves you a bunch cause he sure had you stretched out of shape. I don't think you could have gone another week. I hope he appreciates what you went through for him.

Unknown said...

Oh I love these pictures! Thank you for sharing them. I think you were wise to be induced. 6 CM. Holy Cow. How was the delivery? He is quite the cutie :)

Grandma and Grandpa Hoopes said...

Angela...you are an amazing woman! We love you very much! You make very beautiful babies.