{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Porter's First Hair Cut!




I took advantage of my mom being here, since she knows how to cut hair well. I absolutely LOVE Porter's curls, but I thought it was time for him to look like a little boy. I'm glad my mom cut his hair, because let's just say he wasn't the easiest to cut his hair. We put a movie on for him & let him eat a sucker, thinking this would distract him enough. We were wrong. Every time my mom would snip, Porter would say "ouch!" and try to squirm away! It's a good thing that Porter's hair is curly, so it doesn't show how uneven his hair cut probably is! It turned out really cute & Porter's hair still has those adorable curls that I love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Porters hair is so gorgeous. I wish I had hair like his. Lol