{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We love more visitors!

All of us breathed a sigh of relief when Grandma Perry came to help out. I think Brandon was the most excited because he offered to let my mom sleep with me, so she could help out with the many nighttime feedings & diaper changes! I guess he wanted to get some sleep, or something like that! Anyways, we had a lot of fun shopping, going to the zoo, and just enjoying the babies. Porter loved all of the spoiling that Grandma Perry did to him, and Hudson enjoyed all of the holding that Grandma Perry did to him. Now that my mom is gone, I get to take care of the aftermath of all of the spoiling that went on,but it was worth it to have her visit! We wish she could visit more often!

No comments: