{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A hair cut for Porter

Porter has only had one hair cut, and, as much as I love his curls, I decided it was time for another one. I decided to try and cut it myself (I didn't want to fork out money for someone else to cut it). I was nervous, but I have always cut Brandon's hair and it turns out okay, so I guess I shouldn't have been so nervous.

This is Porter looking not too thrilled to have to sit still.

He's now deciding it's not that bad to get a haircut. Plus mom promised him a treat if he held still.

It was all worth it for the treat! And it turned out really cute, too!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Looks like a pro did it! :) He's so cute!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute!