{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Messes...they come with the territory

Yesterday, Brandon noticed that Porter was being really quiet, so he went to check on him. This is what he saw. All I hear is an "Oh,no! Angela, you better come here! And bring your camera." I didn't really want to know what Porter was doing, but knew I didn't have a choice. He was exploring the linen closet and had found an open box of starch that I use to make silly puddy. I have to admit, I thought I was going to find something much worse, so I was glad it was just starch. It vacuumed right up. I am used to the messes my brothers used to make when they were Porter's age, like dumping ingredients on the floor in their room to make cookies, or rolling a watermelon down the stairs! Kids and messes just go together.

1 comment:

Katti said...

I remember the famous watermelon down the stairs day! I still can't believe how well your mom was able to clean that up! Ahh, I miss those days!