{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, February 23, 2009

House updates...

All right mom, here are the pictures you have been wanting to see so you don't have to try to picture them in your head. Enjoy! Everyone else can, also.

We painted our room a couple weeks ago. It took longer than we were hoping it would. I have a love-hate relationship with the vaulted ceilings. I love them because it makes the house so open and adds interest. I hate them because they are a pain to paint and they are all over our house. It takes a lot longer to paint. I'm not complaining too much, I'm glad to have them.

Awww... how cute!

Brandon's alma-mater. Go Utes!

The finished product. It was hard to get a picture of the whole room. We painted all of the walls the tan except for the one red wall.

Gotta love decorating with vinyl lettering. Love it! It's so easy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was as brave with color as you are! I bet your room is so cozy.