{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, April 23, 2009

"The Bruiser"

I promise I do not beat my child! See, he's happy in this picture. The problem is that Porter has no fear, loves to climb ANYTHING, and is the energizer bunny! That combination means lots of bumps, scrapes, and bruises! He is definitely all boy! If I could have just a small portion of the energy he has! He keeps me on my toes, but I love him just the way he is. Life would be boring if Porter was "normal":)

1 comment:

The Grimmett's said...

On Thursday my sister-in-law and I are going to take Maisey to NW Kids Club. (http://nwkidsclub.sitesvp.com/) If your kids are feeling better you should bring Porter. I'll call you on Wednesday to see if you want to come.
We will probably be there around 10 am. Gage has an appointment in Salem that morning so we will just go there when we are done with his appt.

Hope you are all feeling better!