{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lazy Sunday

It was such a beautiful day today, so after church, we decided to go for a walk. We went to Brandon's office that backs up to a private lake. There is a walking path around the whole lake that was perfect for a lazy stroll.

I wanted to take a picture of Porter with the baby geese in the background. He would NOT look at the camera and I took a million pictures of him. In this picture he looks mad because I kept taking pictures of him. This was the best I got, though. The baby geese were so cute! (I guess I better say Porter was, too!)

Whenever we go on a walk, this is always what I see... Porter does not have a walking mode. He runs everywhere he goes!

Porter got the idea to throw rocks into the lake. From then on, every rock and pine cone Porter found, had to be thrown into the lake. It took us forever to get all the way around!

Porter and Daddy feeding the ducks. Porter couldn't get it that he needed to break the bread into small pieces. He would throw HUGE peices of bread that wouldn't make it into the water. Oh well, he still had fun:)!

Hudson was just chillin' with his Momma. I thought it was funny that by the end of our walk (or actually mid-way) neither of the boys were in their stroller!

2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

It was so fun to look at your blog. We have taken many walks around that lake with out Maisey in the stroller. Funny how kids work... I would love to be pushed around in a stroller.

Gallant Family said...

Hey Angela! Peek all you want at my blog. I love fb because I get to 'see' people I haven't seen in YEARS! Your two little guys are so handsome. LOVE Porter's curly hair. Portland is such a nice area. We like to go there to visit when Pete's mom lives over there {she moves a lot}. It was good to hear from you. Catch you later!