{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Family Time

Porter, Hudson, and I tagged along to two family reunions while we were visiting. First we went to my dad's family reunion in Vernal. We had a blast rafting down the Green River. It was Porter, me, my dad, and one of my brother's, Ryan. My mom was awesome to stay with Hudson. We had lunch on the river and there were plenty of water fights. We ended up with 4-5 other kids in our raft, because ours was the only dry one. Some of the younger kiddos didn't appreciate the cold water, and I didn't think Porter would, either, so we designated our boat a dry boat. (I didn't get any pictures. I didn't want to risk a ruined camera!)

Back at camp, we had a lot of fun playing, chatting, and catching up with family that we hadn't seen for awhile. Great Grandpa Perry made a scavenger hunt for the little ones. At the end, everyone found a balsa wood plane. Porter loved it while it lasted. (they are very fragile and break easily)
Porter loves his Grandpa Perry!
Getting a turn on the trike. The thing was too big for Porter and he couldn't make it move, but he tried and tried!
Porter REALLY enjoyed the corn on the cob, can you tell?
What cute babies! Hudson chillin' with my cousin Jayden. They are only a month a part.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Angela,

I am so sorry I didn't call you back! I meant to all day, but it was a LONG day and I didn't have time to do anything I needed to. And i'm sorry for the rushed goodbye. Isla had poop all over her legs and was screaming (as you heard). So, i am sorry! I want to hear all about your hospital visits, even though i did just read them here, I want to hear them from your own voice. And tell me how the pears went?