{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Productive Day

Our garden sure has been a success! this is what I picked just in one day! Needless to say, we have had more than enough fresh vegetables, but it's been nice.
I thought this cucumber was picture worthy! It was hidden for a long time, so it was huge, as well as being shaped in a circle!
I had a really productive day on Tuesday. I canned salsa (using the veggies from my garden, of course). Thanks for the recipe, Emily. It is sooooo good!
I also dried some pears. With a hint of cinnamon and sugar, they've been hard NOT to eat! Porter loves 'em and I have been surprised to see Brandon sneaking a handful hear and there! It looked like I made a lot, but with how popular they are, they probably won't last very long!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Looks like you've been busy! But well worth all the time spent. I'm jealous of the vegi's you grew!

Desiree said...

Wow, you're great in the kitchen! That salsa makes me hungry...