{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm back!

It has been way too long since my last post! Our wireless card broke again and there were some mix ups with ordering a new one, so I haven't had internet for like 3 weeks! I have been going crazy! I thought after I got back from my trip, things would start slowing down, but they definitely didn't. Between swim lessons, potty training, our anniversary, Brandon's birthday, re-house training a dog, and two visits to the hospital, we have been very busy!

The two visits to the hospital were not very fun. Brandon had problems with his gall bladder and ended up needing it taken out. His surgery was scheduled for the 20th. The night before his surgery, Porter decided to bang his head on our rocking chair. It was bleeding a lot (like all head wounds do), so I decided just to be safe, we better take him to the ER. Brandon came home from young men's so we could go to the ER. It has been the family joke that even though Porter is such a little dare devil, he hasn't been to the ER yet! Well, now we don't have to joke about that anymore! Luckily Porter didn't need stitches. They used steri-strips and super glue. And as you can see by the picture, he was still his happy self (that might have been due to the fact that we got ice cream after we were done at the ER!)
Brandon after his surgery. All went well, even though he was pretty loopy from all of the drugs! We were lucky that he was able to go home that same day! I just laugh to think that we were at the hospital two days in a row! I think they know us by first name, now!
Brandon's parents watched Porter and Hudson while we were at the hospital, and this is what we came home to...
Porter decided to tattoo his whole body! The silly kid convinced grandma that it was okay to take a nap on mommy and daddy's bed. Well, of course he didn't sleep, and he had a hayday getting into things! Luckily his body was all Porter decided to decorate! What a nut!

I am going to catch up on my blogging slowly. I still have all the pics from our Utah trip to post, so keep watching and don't get too confused, because they won't be in order.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

ok, you poor thing, I feel your pain. Our little Jaden just got stitches in his forehead. It sucks. I am so sad about the scar he is going to have now. What is it about boys? I swear we are in the ER way too often.
~Tiff