{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meet the newest member of our family!

I'm finally back from one crazy, fun, busy, hectic, trip! I have soooo many pictures to post I don't even know where to start. Does anyone know how to change the settings so that I can post more than 5 pics at a time? I guess I'll start at the end of our trip. When we got home Wednesday night, Daddy had a surprise waiting for us! Brandon called me a few days ago, saying that there was a lady he worked with that was giving a dog away. We have talked about getting a small dog for our boys, but didn't know when the time was right. At first when Brandon told me about this dog, I wasn't really considering it, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought maybe this was the right time to get a dog. Plus, she was free. You can't beat that, especially with all the other stuff we had to buy for her!

So, meet Penny. She is a 2 1/2 yr old miniature schnauzer (scottie dog). She has a wonderful personality. No barking, is patient with the boys, likes to snuggle, plus she is a female, which means I am not so outnumbered anymore!
Porter LOVES his Penny dog! It will be a good experience for him and Hudson to have a dog to take care of and play with.
Like I said, Penny is VERY patient with all of the pulling, poking, and tugging that the boys have done to her. That is a big relief to me!
Watch for more posts to come from our trip!

2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

I'm glad Penny is tolerant of the boys! She looks like fun!

Are you guys coming to the movie in the park tonight? We're planning on it! Hope to see you there!

Jen and Cody said...

She is adorable! Puppies are so much fun and it looks like your boys love her.