{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HELLLLLLLLLLP!

This kid is a Houdini when it comes to clothes.... specifically pants and diapers. Let's just say he loves to run "free", which is a problem with his lack of bodily control! So, one of my friends gave me the idea to use a onsie under his clothes to keep him from taking his diaper off. Well, this strategy worked for about one week, then he figured out how to take his diaper off under his onsie! What a crazy kid!!! This is what I resorted to:
Duct taping his diaper!

The tape worked and he kept his diaper on, but it sure was a pain when changing it. Then, one of my friends gave me this idea:
Undies over the onsie!... and guess what? It has worked like a charm!!! It's a lot of layers, but I seriously don't know what else to do. I never had this problem with Porter! It's a good thing he's so stinkin cute!!!

1 comment:

M-O-R-G-A-N-'S said...

LO!L I'm sorry Ang, I can't help but laugh because it is pretty funny. I've never met anyone who has had to deal with this either. I'm glad Dana had this great idea! :o)