{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Official!

helvetia_postcard_2010
I am running a half-marathon in June!!! I still can't believe I am going to do this! I am not a runner, but this is something I have been wanting to accomplish for awhile now. I just finished my 1st week of training. It wasn't too bad, but I only ran 13 miles. I'm sure it will be a different story when I am running 13.1 miles in one day (hopefully in under 3 hours, but honestly, I will just be glad if I FINISH!) Anyways, wish me luck...I'm going to need it! :)

3 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

I'm so glad you're doing it with me! :)

Sherice said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you!! You are going to love it!! Maybe not the long training runs, but it will all pay off, and be so worth it at the finish line!! I think it is so wonderful too that you are starting your own preschool. You are perfect for that! Good luck on both of your new endeavors! You'll do great!

Dana and ohana said...

Girl you are crazy! I will cheer you and Em on from teh sidelines!!!