{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beach Day!

So, I finally figured out if I load each pic one at a time, then it works! (not that I want to do that every time I post, so I still want to figure out what's going on. But at least I can post some pictures!)

We took a day trip to the beach with some of our friends for Memorial Day. It was so much fun! The day consisted of throwing frisbees, picnics, a candy store, kite flying, geocaching, Mo's, and of course playing in the sand and water! Porter loved, loved, loved it! (although you wouldn't tell it by this picture. I think he was crying because he wanted me to let go of him so he could go play some more.)

It was cold, but that didn't stop this little guy! When I told him we were going to the beach, he couldn't stop talking about it! When we pulled in to Lincoln City I told Porter we were here, but we were going to go to a candy store, first. He told me he didn't want to go to the candy store, he wanted to go to the beach! What child doesn't want to go to a candy store?!?

Hudson wasn't as enthusiastic as Porter was about the whole beach thing. The sand was hard to walk on & he didn't like the water, so he was content sitting with the adults. Eventually, he got used to the sand and played with the sand toys we brought.

Porter was all grins when he was flying his Buzz Light Year kite. He did a great job, I was impressed!

Give Hudson some food, & he's a happy camper!

2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

That was really fun! But why is it whenever we plan something fun we always have yucky weather?

Michele said...

that looks like fun! I'm glad you figured out how to load your pic's on. :)