{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Jesus told me..."

We've been talking to Porter about things that Jesus has told us not to eat, like coffee. He notices coffee commercials and he will say "That's not good for me. Jesus told me not to eat it." I was glad he was understanding this concept.... until now. Here is how our daily dinner conversation goes now:

Porter: "Jesus told me not to eat (fill in the blank with whatever we are eating that night)."

Me: " Jesus wants us to eat good food that is good for our bodies. He doesn't want us to eat food that is bad for us. Mommy only makes food that is good for us, so you need to eat your dinner."

Porter: "But Jesus doesn't want me to eat it."

It's hard to argue with a very picky 3 yr old!

2 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

That is a great excuse! I wish I could have came up with that when I was younger!

Cadie said...

Haha! That's hilarious!