{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Monday, April 18, 2011

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!

Brandon here:  I always see my wife doing blog stuff.  I love to get on and read all the creative/fun stuff she does.  I love how we have a fun little journal with this.  Well...I have hijacked her blog right now. She doesn't know about this but...I am having fun!  She probably thinks I am on Facebook or some wrestling website.  As you all can see...I AM NOT!!!  HEHEHEHE!!!!  I love doing sneaky things.  This could end up bad for me...but it is totally worth it!  Muahahahaha!!!

All you followers...I want you to know... I LOVE MY WIFE!!!  She is the most amazing mother, wife, friend, daughter, cousin, daughter in law, sister, mommy, sister in law, granddaughter, cook, shopper, coupon-er, wife, shoulder massage receiver, wife, Odyssey van driver, momma, preschool teacher, wife, cleaner, party-er, mom, cheerleader, hard worker, sleeper, snuggle-er, and did I mention... wife and mother.

Hope all goes well when she sees that I sabotaged her project/blog/journal.  Well...I am a part of her life so I guess she gets to deal with that.  If you all don't know yet...I want to be clear...

I LOVE MY WIFE!!!   
I AM A LUCKY MAN!!!

2 comments:

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

And I am a lucky girl! Love you babe:)

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

That is very sweet Brandon! I agree 100%.