{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Whole Lotta Stuff!

We've had a lot of things going on the past couple months. Here's a recap of what's been going on at the Hoopes':

A whole lotta going to the zoo


A whole lotta playing in the snow

A whole lotta silliness

A whole lotta preschool fun

A whole lotta burrito-baby sleeping
A whole lotta brotherly love


A whole lotta playgroup fun

And a whole lotta NYC & Philly sightseeing






There. I'm caught up! Now I can't wait for a whole lotta other stuff that we have planned to happen in the next few months!

3 comments:

The Grimmett's said...

I love the pics of the boys in their brother shirts! So Cute!!!

Desiree said...

You make catching up on your blog look so easy! I like the pictures of the boys too. How fun!

Ty and Zara Franklin said...

Wow! You guys have been busy! Looks like fun! It made me hungry for a Nathan's Hot Dog. :)-Zara