{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Easter

We had a very nice Easter this year (like always!)
It started off with 8:00 church, so all I had time for is taking some pictures before we had to rush to church. Actually, I'm pretty impressed I had time to get myself and three kids ready, take pictures, and make it to church on time!

And I liked going to church first before we did all of the commercial Easter things. I think it helped my boys to understand the real reason why we celebrate Easter. As Hudson says: "Jesus died us." too cute!

The Easter bunny came during nap time and left lots of eggs.
Hudson discovered a chest with dress ups in it and that was the end of the egg hunt for him.
Porter found most of the eggs, but Hudson didn't care because...
"Buzz Lightyear to the Rescue!" "I Fly!"
We headed to Grandma and Grandpa Hoopes' house for yes, another egg hunt, fishing for prizes (Grandma really spoiled them! It was more like Christmas!), and a yummy dinner.
The night ended just the way it should have, with Grandma and grandkids:)

No comments: