{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Folks, we have a walker!

Brody decided to wait until he was 12 months to start walking, but he finally decided he wanted to keep up with his brothers!
I just LOVE babies when they are first learning how to walk! They are so stinkin cute!

Also, Brody & Porter had their Dr. appts. on Friday and here are their stats:

PORTER
Weight: 38lbs (50%)
Height: 41 1/2 in. (25%)
*It is also exciting to note that Porter's asthma has been doing well. I'm hoping he's growing out of it. His doc said that we don't have to use the controller inhaler any more which is soooooo nice because he had to use it two times every day whether he was having issues or not. And at almost $100 a pop, that inhaler was expensive! Now we just have his rescue inhaler to use whenever he needs it.

BRODY
Weight: 20lbs 9oz (20%)
Height: 30 1/2 in (75%)
Head: 17 1/2 in (5%) 
Hehehe, all my babies have tiny heads! I sure am thankful for that when I am delivering them:)

*Both boys are very healthy and I am so grateful for that!

1 comment:

The Benson Family said...

How exciting! They get more fun every day I think!