{Little Learners Preschool}

Enrollment has started for Fall 2012. Check out my website!
www.littlelearnerspreschool.weebly.com

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Yay!!!

I'm super late getting this posted, but it is still post-worthy, so here it is. I took this picture on Jan. 1, 2012 before church. Wanna know why we have our hands in the air and are yelling "Yay!"? Because of this:
  • Church was at 8:00am in 2011
  • Daddy was and still is in the Bishopric and he had to leave @ 5:45am to get to his meetings 
  • Our sweet Brody was born the very beginning of 2011
Still wondering why we are yelling "Yay!"?

Because we did it! We made it to church ON TIME every. single. Sunday. last year. We had to be out the door at 7:40 to get there and have a few minutes to get in our seats. I had to get myself and THREE kids ready by 7:40 all by myself. AND one of the said children was a NEWBORN!!!! That was no small feat! When I look back at last year, I don't really know how I did it, but I now know that it can be done!

Once at church, the challenges didn't end, though. Sacrament meeting itself was and still is a huge challenge. Me, sitting on a bench with three small but very, very active boys. It almost seems impossible to keep three little kids sitting and quiet for over an hour. But once again, we did it! For the most part, my kids have done an amazing job! I didn't say it's easy, and I am exhausted by the time the meeting is over, but it hasn't been as challenging as I thought it would be. I seriously thought I would be out in the hall wandering around with three kids for the hour and ten minutes of Sacrament Meeting, every Sunday. Nope, not the case. I have been so blessed to be able to do all of this on my own. And I know that I'm really not doing it all on my own. I know I have had help from above:)

No comments: